Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Brain freeze

Well, I've read several more terrific Heartsong Presents, and I'm ashamed of myself that I haven't written a review for them yet. I will... eventually.

I've been in a writing stupor. Two of my WIP's have been falling flat. No matter what I prayed, what I tried, the stories were going no where. In fact, I wondered if I would ever be able to write another story. Panic had set in. What if I can't? Not able to handle that frightening idea, I sat down and tried harder. Again, it fell to the ground. Again I panicked. After nearly scarfing up a big of black jelly beans, I came to my senses and called my dear friend Staci. She gave me just what I needed... like always. She told me to just write. Not to think about it, but to write no matter how strange it seemed. Most importantly, she said to ask the Lord to write His story through me. Which I did. And low and behold... my story took off. And so am I...

So until next time...

See ya~~~~~~~~

No comments: