Thursday, March 22, 2007

I want to slap....

... the banker in DiAnn Mills' book LIGHTNING AND LACE! How dare he treat those poor women like that. How dare he threaten Bonnie and the new preacher. I'm wondering if that bully will get his just dues.

Gotta run so I can find out if he does and what happens next.

By the way... If you haven't gotten your copy yet, you'd better hurry. You don't want to miss this one!

Until next time...

See ya~~~~

P.S. DiAnn tried to post a comment but wasn't able to. But her comment was~~~
"So you think you have it all figured out? Life isn't always what it seems."

My response is... NOW YOU REALLY HAVE ME CURIOUS, DIANN! SHAME ON YOU. NOW I HAVE TO STOP EVERYTHING I'M DOING SO I CAN GO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Sheesh. hehe I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

No comments: