Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bay Hideaway by Beth Loughner

Heartsong, Heartsong, get down with your awesome self. I've read about fifteen Heartsong Presents books lately and every one has been captivating. Whatever your doing Barbour publishing keep it up. It's working. However, I've got to stop picking up your books, especially at 11 PM. Reading until 1:15 AM is ridiculous. And yet, I must confess, that is precisely what I've done. And today, I had every intention of working on my WIP, In Love With The Hired Hand. But nooooo, I thought I'd read just one or two more chapters of Beth's book. Well... deep sigh... I couldn't help myself. I read a whole lot more than that. I finished it. And my story is still untouched. Sheesh.

Bay Hideaway gripped me from the beginning with the resurrected dead. Yeppers. That's what happened. Am I going to tell you more? Nope.

Okay, maybe just a tad bit more. What does a ruby brooch, threatening letters, a deceased wife, an engaged politician, a loving, nosey old woman, a bossy old codger who isn't what he appears to be, and a small community on Lake Erie all have in common? A really entrancing story, that's what. Did you really think I would tell you? haha NOT!

Sighing heavily over here. It's four in the afternoon. Do I work on my story, or start reading, Lonely In Longtree by Jill Stengl? Let's see... Eeeny Meeny Miney Mo, which... I can't stand it! This is a no-brainer. Lonely in Longtree... ready or not, here I come.

So...

Until next time...

See ya~~~~~

No comments: