Friday, February 27, 2009

And the winners are...

A GINORMOUS THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED MY DRAWING. AND FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS.

Sorry it took so long for me to pick winners for two free copies of each title--Déjà vu Bride, and Dixie Hearts (The Bride Wore Coveralls) I've been sick for a couple of weeks, and today I finally felt well enough to have my drawing.

I tell ya, God must have wanted MARY to have a copy of each one of my books. When I first put all the names in a hat and drew them, I pulled out Mary's name for both Dixie Hearts and for Déjà vu Bride. Then I realized that I had forgot to enter a few names, so when my hubby got home, I added the names I'd missed earlier and had him draw two names for Déjà vu Bride, and two names for Dixie Hearts. He, too, pulled Mary's name out for each book.

So, CONGRATULATIONS, MARY!

And CONGRATULATIONS to PATTY, who also won a free copy of Déjà vu Bride

And to HOLLY MAG, who won a free copy of Dixie Hearts (The Bride Wore Coveralls)

HOLLY, I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN GET YOUR SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY IN CODE (example: hollymag (at) aol (dot) com).

Thanks again for entering!

Until next time...

See ya~~~
~~~

No comments: