Monday, January 29, 2007

By His Hand by Jennifer Johnson

As promised, I'm here to tell you about the second story I read. Notice past tense. I stayed up until well after midnight reading, By His Hand ... in bed... of course. (Remember my three places? If not, reread my posts. *smiling*)

I just loved the riches to rags to~~~~yeah right~~~~as if I would tell you to what. Read it for yourself to see if Victoria Thankful ~~ Don't you just love that last name? ~~ to see if Victoria Thankful survives going from filthy rich, to poorer than a mouse living in an abandoned church. Find out how, or if, Victoria pays for damages done to the love of Chris Ratliff''s life~~Mary Ann? And, read on to find out if Victoria ever lives down being called the, Mary Ann Mangler? Do you want to know if Zach proposes to Victoria? Hmmmm. Guess you'll have to read it and find out, won't you? Oh, I know, I know. I'm so mean. I love it!!!

Now, if you want your curiosity satisfied, then go to http://www.heartsongpresents.com/ and order yourself a copy.

Until next time.... see ya~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: