Saturday, February 02, 2008

Déjà vu Bride, the sequel to The Bride Wore Coveralls

I'm so excited and pleased. I sent my story, Déjà vu Bride,to my dear friend, Terri Smith, in Alabama, and she said:

"Well, as you can see, it's 2:45 a.m. I started your book and couldn't quit. I just finished it. I absolutely loved it. Don't change a thing about it. I liked the suspenseful parts, and you brought me to tears in other parts. You did an excellent job!"
Terri


When you get reports like these, it gives you the courage... yes, I said courage... to keep writing. To keep creating. You see, I love to write emotionally. And this story is definitely an emotional one. So to hear such high praise makes my heart happy, and gives me the courage to keep writing in the unique voice that God gave me.

Now, I just have to pray that Heartsong Presents buys it.

Thanks for your encouraging words, Terri. I love you dearly.

Oh, by the way, join me in a few days for an interview with DiAnn Mills about her upcoming book, Awaken My Heart. Fantastic story! Very romantic. sigh double sigh. *smiling*
If you want to know more about it, come back after February 5th and read my review and interview. Hey, that rhymes. hehe. Who cares, right? hehe


Well, until next time....

See ya~~~~

No comments: