Sunday, October 21, 2007

Oh the joys of owning a home.

Today it's snowing and today my furnace went out, thus leaving me without heat. How cool is that? Wait! Did I just say cool and heat in the same paragraph? I must be nuts. Or either that, the cold is freezing my brain cells one by one. Not that there are many left, mind you. hehe

Well, if anyone reads this, please pray for our furnace situation and a financial miracle to pay for it. And if you don't hear from me again, just know that I died of hypothermia. hehehe. Such a drama queen, I know.

Well, I'm working on the sequel to The Bride Wore Coveralls. I'm over halfway finished. I can't wait till I write the words... The End. Such a great feeling that is.

Well, I've dumped long enough.


Until next time...


See ya....

No comments: