Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Murder?

Do you think there's a charge for murdering your laptop? If so, I might be jailed shortly. It's SO hard typing without a "T" keypad. Sometimes my emails look like this~~~~
hanks for he memories heodore. You're looking prey errific hese days. Wha's new wih Bey? Don' you jus luv no having a ""?

Ai yi yi. Thank goodness Gateway is sending someone out tomorrow to fix it. It's been like this for almost a whole week now. That's a really long time to be without a "T". hehe

I'm afraid if it were to go on for much longer, I just might have to shoot the sucker. Can you see the headlines now. CRAZY WOMAN ARRESTED TODAY FOR MURDERING HER POOR UNSUSPECTING LAPTOP.
They got it all wrong. After all I did warn my laptop if it didn't straighten up, I was going to shoot it. Sheesh.

Such a drama queen, I know. But ya gotta luv me. NOT!

Well, I'm off to brave it now. I'm going to try and work on my WIP, without a "T" keypad. Gulp.

So until next time....
See ya~~~~~~

No comments: