Sunday, January 28, 2007

LOL

I've been super busy, but every chance I've gotten, I've grabbed Trish's story, The Guy I'm Not Dating. What a hoot! Mo is so funny. And Addie... well, what can I say about her? She's a... gee... what is she? I'm not sure at this point. But, for being practically a stranger to Mo, she's sure bossy. Who are Mo and Addie? Wouldn't you like to know. *smiling* If you do, then read the story for yourself to find out.

And then... there's sexy Gabe. ~~~sigh~~~I've never met the guy and I'm drooling. ~~~double sigh~~~

Got you curious enough to read it yet? Good. Now, rush to the store, or Amazon.com, or where ever it is you purchase your books and buy this one. Especially if you need a really good belly laugh. But before you do, I will leave you with one more sentence quoted from the book.

Here it is:

Before she (Kara) finished, she threw in a quick request for guidance with regard to her car, dating, and this odd little Addie woman. Way back in her mind, she felt as though they were all related in some mysterious God kind of way.

Until next time~~~~Ta

No comments: