Saturday, February 17, 2007

OOOHHHH MY!!!

I just had to come and tell you more. Madison goes on a long journey with someone. BUT... things aren't what they seem. And boy is she gonna be mad when she finds out the truth. Manure is going to hit the fan~~~or~~~something. (By the way, I just gave you a tiny, little, teeny weenie, itsy bitsy, smidgen-of-a-hint where she goes. ~wink wink~)

Curious yet? Good. Come closer~~~Come on, come on, a little bit closer. Don't be afraid. I don't bite. Okay, smarty pie. That last bite doesn't count. So come on, just one more step. Good. Now lean your ear toward me. Wow. What kind of shampoo is that? It smells like sweet apples. Okay, okay, don't get your girdle in a knot and your attitude in a snit. I want to tell you something really, really important. Lend me your ear again. Are you ready? Okay. Here goes. Go buy Midnight Angel by Betsy Ann St. Amant. And don't tell too many people or otherwise there won't be a copy left for you to buy. See. ~cheeky grin~ I told you it was really important. Ewwww I'm SO mean. I know, I know. But hey...what can I say except...

Until next time...

See ya~~~~~~~

No comments: