Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Midnight Angel by Betsy Ann St.Amant

Wow... I just started reading Betsy Ann St. Amant's Midnight Angel. What a fantastic story so far. Betsy captured my attention immediately. Her American heroine, Madison Lawrence, takes a late night stroll in Germany and ends up at an elequant clock tower with a beautiful display of fountains. A tall muscular man heads toward Madison. Not knowing whether she should flee or not, she prepares to bolt just in case. But then the mysterious, hunky-poo man, with his strong German accent claims to be her Prince Charming. Of course there's more to it than that, but hey, you should know the routine by now. Yeppers. You got it. Read the story and find out. I'm so mean. But, hey, GET OVER IT! hehe

Okay, I'd like to stick around here and "talk" some more, but I have a book to read.

So... Until next time...

See ya~~~~~~~~
Debra

No comments: