Sunday, September 18, 2011

The joy of the Lord is my strength

I'm so glad I have Jesus in my life. His joy is my strength to make it through whatever comes my way. Today, after putting Him first, I sat down to work on my MS. My deadline is November 1st. The closer that deadline comes, the more I start to think...am I going to be able to meet my deadline? Then I remember that this isn't my story, it's His. He knows what I need, how much time I have to do it in, and He has the answer. I'm so glad I don't have to stress over it. He has a plan, and He is working out that plan. Knowing that, I can rest in Him and His timing and His wisdom. That thought alone brings great joy into my life and strengthens me for whatever comes my way...even a super tight deadline.

I love you, Lord.

Until next time...

See ya  ~ ~ ~

No comments: